Thursday, August 13, 2015

Big Eyed Cat Birthday Card!

It's birthday card time again. I need to make so many more of these!!! LOL!
This one was requested by a friend. She gave it to an employee who really like cats.
The SVG file I used is called Big Eyed Cat and is from

The card is an A2. I use the Cameo to cut SVG files with Designer Edition software. The background paper is from Doodlebug Design's Sugar Shoppe collection. I used a Martha Stewart border punch along the bottom. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom and the twine is from Trendy Twine. The cute Big Eyed Cat from Treasure Box Designs was added using foam squares.

Thanks for dropping in today! I'm so glad you did!!!

Follow Me
Find me on Instagram - @mmirandacreations

Or you can hit the follower button right here on my blog with Google or Bloglovin'. You will find both links in the right side bar.
Follow Treasure Box Designs
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
                      

Challenges:
Scrapbook Blessings Club: August Anything Goes
DL Art August Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge: #162 Birthday
Cute Card Thursday: #386 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #196 Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Very fun kitty cat. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 196th challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us this week, and please stop by again soon. It's such a treat to have you play along.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me smile! I love the border punch and how you used the twine. I am glad that you shared it with us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
    ♥ ScrapBook Blessings Club DT ♥
    Brenda, Disney Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Melissa! That cat is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us again at Scrapbook Blessings Club! :o)

    ReplyDelete