Friday, August 7, 2015

August Sneak Day 5 - Jaded Blossom Guest Designer

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our August Freebie.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are:
 
Monday
 

Gift Card Holder using the new Label Dies and Picture This 2 - Original Post Here
 
Tuesday
 

You Add Color to My World Unicorn Card using the new Label Dies and Sweet Travels -
 
Wednesday
 

Kitty Belly Box using Meow and Forever Stamp Set - Original Post Here
 
Thursday
 
 
 You Are Amazing Nail Polish Tote - Original Post Here
 
Here is the last stamp set for this Month

Dandelions! $15.99


For our Freebie of the Month !


Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 8/9, 11:59pm pst.

Here's what I created


I love this sentiment from the Freebie set called The World! I love my family, my friends, and my community deeply. This sentiment will be used often. I started by cutting just the bag from the Dinosaur Handled Bag file from SVG Cutting Files. I cut it using some sweet paper from Graphic 45. I then cut out the world using the Teachers Rock collection from Treasure Box Designs and attached it to the front with foam tape. I cut some stars from the Out of This World Collection also from Treasure Box Designs and added them with foam tape as well. I then cut the banner from a Miss Kate Cuttables collection and added the sentiment and attached it. This will be a fun treat bag to leave on my hubby's desk. It is important to let him know how much he means to me often!!!


 Be sure to come back later - 4pm PST - for our Stamp Release Blog Hop! You won't want to miss it!!!

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE


"Like" us on Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our August Challenge.... Back to School


Thank you for dropping in today. I appreciate all the encouraging comments!!!
Remember that you can find me on Facebook and Pinterest as well.

Blessings,
                 

4 comments: