Thursday, August 6, 2015

August Sneak Day 4 - Jaded Blossom Guest Designer

 It's Day 4 of reveal week at Jaded Blossom Stamps today. I have another fun project to share today. You can find all of today's DT projects on the Jaded Blossom Blog.
 
There is one stamp set to be revealed today.
 
It is called Encouragement and it has some great sentiments on it!!!
 
So today I just want to say - You Are Amazing!!!
  
 
 
I have a fun tote to share with you today. It is the Nail Polish Tote by Lori Whitlock. I have used this tote before, but have always enlarged it to fit bigger items. This time I actually wanted to put some fun nail polish colors in there to make a fun gift to give someone who I truly think is amazing - my daughter!!! For this side of my tote, I used 2 pieces from the title of the Little Diva file from Treasure Box Designs. I layered them and enlarged them to fit the sentiment. I then added the flower to give it a bit more pop!
 
 
And this is how I decorated the other side of the tote. For this side, I also use the Little Diva file. I used Doodlebug Design's Sugar Shoppe collection for the panels on the sides.
 
Here is today's reveal:
 
Encouragement
 

 Again, thank you for stopping in today!!! Remember to go by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see all of the other wonderful projects using today's new stamp set. Then come back by here tomorrow to see what I have for Day 5.
 
Remember that you can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest.
 
Blessings,
                   

7 comments: