Monday, August 17, 2015

It's Back to School Time!

It's almost time for my kiddos to head back to school. I know that many of you have already sent your kids back to their teachers, but thankfully we still have one more week. I like to start out the first day of school with a fun gift for the teacher. Teachers need to know they are appreciated!!! It goes a long way in making friends with them in my opinion. I plan to make a treat bag to match this card.
Today's card uses the Bushels of Fun collection from Treasure Box Designs.

What a cute cut file!!! I have made an A2 sized card. My background paper is from Doodlebug Design's Lovebug Collection. The border die is from Jaded Blossom as well as the sentiment stamped along the right edge. I used foam squares to attach the mouse with its apple. The thank you die cut is from My Creative Time. I finished off the card using Doodlebug Design's Sprinkles. I used my Cameo to cut the SVG file using Designer Editions software.

Thanks for dropping in today. It's nice to have you here!

If you would like to keep up with all my crafty creations, here are some helpful links.
Follow Me
Find me on Instagram - @mmirandacreations

Or you can hit the follower button right here on my blog with Google or Bloglovin'. You will find both links in the right side bar.
Follow Treasure Box Designs
I hope your week gets off to a great start!!!
Blessings,
                    
Scrapbook Blessings Club: August Anything Goes
DL Art August Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #386 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #196 Anything Goes
Cards in Envy: Cute and Cuddly
613 Ave Create: #137 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #119 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #92 Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable and I'm sure that will be one happy teacher! Teachers need to know how special they are! Love your layout and paper choices too! Thanks for sharing with us in the Cards in Envy Challenge! ~ Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors! Definitely a cute and cuddly with that bright apple! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute...Great DP's and bright colors. I'm so happy you joined our Challenge last week and would like to invite you to join us again with our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Just want to share God's Word to you coming from 1 Peter 1:24-25 which says, "For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you."

    Have a blessed day!
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Angie- DT/Owner

    http://angiescardsanddigisblog.blogspot.com/
    http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colourful card Thank you so much for playing in our neighbourhood 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops...something went wrong with my first comment!
    Super cute card, Melissa!
    Thanks for joining us again at Scrapbook Blessings Club! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa, What an adorable card to give to a teacher to start a new school year! Love your placement of those three brads and how your sweet little mouse is hugging that yummy apple. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being an August challenge top pick over at Scrapbook Blessings Club. Thank you for playing along.

    Sandy
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute lil guy!!! great card!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete