Thursday, August 13, 2015

Witch's Brew

I'm starting to think about Fall!!! I actually have a tree back behind my house where a small bit of the leaves are starting to change colors. Come late September and early October, everything around me will be a palette of brilliant color!!! It's my favorite time of the year.
One of the reasons I like the fall so much is because of the Halloween holiday. It has always been one of my favorites and crafting for it is the best. So today I have a card to share with you using an old freebie file from Treasure Box Designs called Witch's Brew.
How fun and simple is this. The background paper is from Doodlebug Design's Ghouls and Goodies collection. The border along the bottom is a Martha Stewart punch. And to finish it off, I tied a piece of purple floss around the bottom in a bow. And of course, I used my Cameo to cut the Witch's Brew SVG file using DE software.
Thanks for dropping in today. I'm so glad you came by!!!
Follow Me
Find me on Instagram - @mmirandacreations

Or you can hit the follower button right here on my blog with Google or Bloglovin'. You will find both links in the right side bar.
Follow Treasure Box Designs
Have a wonderful Thursday!!!
Blessings,
                    
Challenges:
Scrapbook Blessings Club: August Anything Goes
DL Art August Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #386 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLY CUTE!!! LOVE the Embossing on the Cauldron and the fun witch legs sticking out, along with that adorable Halloween paper!!! CA-UTE!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE AND FUNNY AND NOT TOO SPOOKY!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at SBC this month.

    ReplyDelete