Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August Sneak Day 3 - Jaded Blossom Guest Designer

 It's Day 3 of reveal week at Jaded Blossom Stamps and I am excited to be sharing another project today.You can find all of today's DT projects on the Jaded Blossom Blog.
 
There are two more stamp sets again today!!!  
 
They are 'Meow and Forever' and 'Kitty Dress Up'.
 
Today I am sharing a project with you using the "Fur You" and "Congratulations of Your New Fur Baby" sentiments from the Meow and Forever stamp set.
  
 
 
How awesome are these sentiments!!! I always have friends getting new fur babies and your pets really do become a part of your family. We have 2 kitties and I just don't know what I'd do without them. So for this project, I made a kitty treat holder of course!!!
 
 
Starting with the treat holder file from My Scrap Chick called Kitty Trio (I think), I cut all my pieces and assembled the box. As I was putting together the face, I stamped the whiskers on using the Tear Kitty Face Parts by Peachy Keen Stamps. After assembling the main part of the box, I put together the paws; stamping the one with the Fur You sentiment. I then cut a banner from the Sentiment Spots file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and stamped it with the Congratulations on your New Fur Baby sentiment. I then used foam tape to first layer the paws and then the banner to the front of the box. Then I took some kitty treats and put them into a Small Candy Sack and tied it off with some natural Trendy Twine which are from Annie's Paper Boutique. Just add a bit of crinkle paper to the bottom of the box and insert your treats and you have a fun gift to give the animal lover in your life who just adopted a new fur baby!!!
 
 
  Here are today's reveals:
 
Meow and Forever
 

 Kitty Dress Up
 
 
And for those of you who want all of this week's release right now, check this out:
 
We have our Gotta Have It Now Package for $124.99
 
 
August 2015 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

****Please note the shipping department will be closed until Wednesday, any orders placed Monday- Wednesday will ship Thursday****

Regular price for the release package is $132

 Again, thank you for stopping in today!!! Remember to go by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see all of the other wonderful projects using today's new products. Then come back by here tomorrow to see what I have for Day 3.
 
Remember that you can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest.
 
Blessings,
                   

7 comments: