Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Think Christmas Blog Hop Winners!

Winners, Winners, Chicken Dinners!!!

Today is the day to announce the winners of the Think Christmas Blog Hop.

I had two prizes for the hop and I am so excited to give them away!!!

1. File of choice from Treasure Box Designs:
StephanieNovember 7, 2015 at 9:27 AMLove your cards. Cute elf and reindeer. ~

2. Four completed Christmas tags using a retired file from Treasure Box Designs:
Kati LewisNovember 7, 2015 at 4:48 PM
Oh my gosh that reindeer! Doesn't get any cuter than that! Wonderful cards!! ~


A huge congrats to you both and a big thank you to everyone who hopped along with us!!! I so enjoyed reading every one of your comments!!!

Stephanie and Kati, please contact me for your prizes at mmiranda4291 @ gmail . com(Remove the spaces.)

Thank you to Treasure Box Designs for sponsoring my giveaways!!! I truly appreciate you, Dina!

http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

Blessings,
                     

3 comments: