Monday, November 23, 2015

Polaroid Pals Mouse!

Hey, Treasure Box Fans, look what Dina has been up to this week!!!

There is a new line of cut files called "Polaroid Card Pals at Treasure Box Designs!

I have had a chance to put one together already and will be working on the others to share in a day or two. This one is Polaroid Card Pals Mouse and it is too cute!!!


What do you think?!!!

I started out by opening the file in my DE software. I then left everything grouped and resized it all so the card base measures 5.5" in height. Leaving everything grouped allows for all the pieces to stay in proportion with the card base. I then ungrouped it all and separated it on my virtual mat in the color combos that I wanted. Once it was cut by my Cameo, I inked and chalked my pieces and then pieced them together. I finished off the inside by adding the back panel to cover up the piecing.

(Other details: Background paper is from Doodlebug Design's Sugarplums collection. The stamps are both from My Craft Spot. Unfortunately MCS is no longer in business which makes me sad every time I use one of Kimberly's stamp sets.)

I hope you will give one or all of these Polaroid Pals cards a try. Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
                
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #31 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #289 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #151 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: November Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #113 Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the sweet mouse! The stamps are perfect...I know, I miss My Craft Spot to :( I hope she comes back someday!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and great idea on the card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE! Love it :-). Thanks for sharing over at Silhouette Challenges. - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweetest cutest little mouse on a card! Adorable! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mouse is so darn cute. I love the eyelashes and whiskers. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes November Linky Challenge Katie-DL.ART- DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new at this! How in the world did you get the words to print like that on your piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sandi! I didn't print my sentiment; I stamped it. But if you become familiar with the printncut features on electronic die cutting machines, then you could print a sentiment and the machine would cut it.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous project! Thank you so much for playing in our neighbourhood 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just killing me with cuteness!! Such a great design! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling...love how you used your pretty cardstock-the colors are great! And yes, I miss MCS-they had the best stamp sentiments!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Showcase!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's so cute. Love that the cut file is the whole card.

    ReplyDelete