Thursday, November 19, 2015

Merry Christmas, Snow Kisses! PDE Linky Party!

It's Friday and that means another Friday Linky Party has started at 


where the theme is always Anything Goes!!!

And it is not just a card party - this linky party is for anything at all that you have created, so head on over there and show off your Creativity!!!

Because paper is a part of my DNA, I have another card to share with you today!


This sweet guy and his Polaroid frame are old freebies from Treasure Box Designs. You can find the Snowman and a file that includes a Polaroid frame both in the $1 section of the store. 

(Update: The Snowman file is on p.3 of the TBD store and there is a file on p.4 that includes a polaroid frame. I blended a couple of files together to make the card. Go here to find them. Hope this helps those who are trying to find the files to make this cutie!!!)

I just love how my Snowman turned out!!! Snowmen are my fav!!! The card is A2 sized. The background paper, from Doodlebug Design's Sugarplums collection was cut at 4" by 4 1/4". I then took the snowman and the frame and adjusted the pieces to the sizes that would work for my card. The sentiments are from My Craft Spot and were stamped using Weathered Wood Distress Ink. The snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch and I finished it off with a red sequin. 

I think he is just cute as can be and I hope you like my Snow Guy too!!! 

Thank for dropping by! And don't forget to link up all your creativeness at the PDE Linky Party this week!

Blessings,
                    

Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #31 Anything Goes 
Crafting by Designs: November Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #113 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #210 Anything Goes

20 comments:

  1. Love your snowman card! Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not find the files you are referring to on the site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Melissa. So glad you stopped by. Sorry you are having trouble. The snowman is currently on page 3 of the $1 section of the Treasure Box Designs store. It is a full snowman, and I only used a portion of him. On page 4, in the $1 section there is file called "It's All About Me". That file contains a Polaroid frame that can be used. I will talk to Dina over at TBD and ask her if she would mind adding back the Polaroid frame that I used to the store. It was an old freebie, but she would probably be willing to add it to the $1 section of the store as well. I hope this helps. http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/category_66/1.00-ONLY-.htm - This is the direct link to the $1 section at TBD. Happy crafting!

      Delete
  3. Super cute card Melissa! I just love how you framed your snowman and the colors are fabulous!! His little face is so sweet:) Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, I'm so happy to be part of the awesome team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is such a darling card! I love that sweet snowman ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really the cutest card I've seen this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute, great polaroid card shape, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the frame around this sweet snowman! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is took cute! love the polaroid idea :-). Thanks for sharing over at Silhouette Challenge: #31 Anything Goes for November. - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute I love how you titled the polaroid Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving Challenge. Katie DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE your snowman card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute...Love how the snowman is framed! Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful project with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the encouragement of God's Word in Psalm 27:1 which says, "The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?" Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a super CUTE card! LOVE the snowman behind the picture frame.. looks adorable!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card, super cute!! I was wondering what you used to add the white lines on the hat and the other pieces. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lisa! Thank you so much for stopping by. The white lines are added with a white gel pen. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  15. What an effective card! Great to see you over at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete