Sunday, November 1, 2015

Wicked!

Happy November 1st!!! I hope all of you enjoyed Halloween night! I wanted to post my last card for the Halloween season yesterday, but I just didn't get the chance. We went to a wedding yesterday that was just beautiful and the day was too full of activity to get to the computer.

So I will begin my November by finishing off my October!

I used the Little Gems Wicked and Boo-tiful You files from Treasure Box Designs:


Isn't she just adorable!!!

For the background and some of her outfit, I used some papers from Doodlebug Design. The moon was again made by shading three shades of Memento Inks. I enlarged the spider that hangs from her hat to make a second one to hang from the moon and decided to add googly eyes to him. I like how this one turned out and I so enjoyed all the October projects from last month. I hope that you did too!

Thank you, as always, for stopping in today. I always appreciate your visit!

Blessings,
                      

Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #31 Anything Goes
DL Art: November Anything Goes

7 comments: