Monday, October 26, 2015

Boo! Halloween Tag 2

I hope you enjoyed your Monday. I want to get back on track for the rest of the month. If you didn't see my last post, I had to give up the 31 Days of October projects as I had special company come in town for the weekend and spending time with them was so very important to me. My family had a wonderful weekend full of blessings!

But counting today, I have time for time for 6 more projects for the month. We'll see what happens!

Here is today's:


Boo! How about another fun tag today. I started with a tag base from My Scrap Chick. I used a piece of Graphic 45 paper for the background. The ghost file with the moon and the Boo word comes from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I stamped the face on the ghost using a face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps. I finished off the tag with a piece of ribbon from my LSS, a button, and some fun twine from Trendy Twine.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Blessings,
                      
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #111 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Scrappy Mom's Stamps Terrific Tuesday: Happy Halloween
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #206 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #285 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #147 Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Darling!!! Need to get me some of the eye stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you outdo yourself every time!! This is super super cute. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful tag, I love it !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute tag. I love the way the moon looks laminated. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes Linky Challenge. KatieO; DL.ART DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute tag. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 206th AG challenge! Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete

  6. This is so sweet. I love your ghost tag
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so cute, love this ghost tag. I run a monthly link-up would love it if you share some of your work sometime.
    Anything goes, Just keep on creating
    Imagine Create Express
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is precious. Love that ghost face!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could this be CUTER?! I love it Melissa:) Totally put a smile on my face!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute tag. Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete