Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Holly Favor Bag!

Happy October 21st! Today I have my 21st project to share with you for the month.

This one is Christmas themed. I have a cute bag for you that comes from the Silhouette store.


This is the 3D Holly Favor Bag (#71881). And it is a good sized bag that will hold a fun gift or some treats. I was excited to find it in the Sil store as it will make a great bag to take hostess gifts in for the holiday parties. This bag needed a special paper too. I used paper from Teresa Collin's Christmas Cottage collection. This is just a beautiful set of papers and the quality of the paper is fabulous. I bought lots of this when I found it and I will be very sad when it runs out. I was hoping to add a tag and sentiment before photographing it, but the kiddos arrived home before I finished and I just had to set it aside for homework duty. And I didn't get back to it before the good photographing daylight was coming to a close for the day and I just had to take the picture. I'll still add the sentiment before I use it and maybe will share the update later on.

Thank you for stopping in today. It is always wonderful to have you here!

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes 
Decorate to Celebrate: #111 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Craft Your Passion: #284 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #146 Anything 
Word Art Wednesday: #206 Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretyy, the holly and berries very festive. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 206th AG challenge! Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been 1 busy lady! This is so lovely! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've entered so many beautiful projects in our October Challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the prettiest projects, this is another amazing design, love it!Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely lovely, Melissa. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us. I absolutely ADORE the sweet little holly accent. Just adorable!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute favour bag - great paper patterns - Thanks for sharing over at Silhouette Challenges.
    - Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous treat bag! Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges for October!

    Ha!!! I love love love pretty papers too...I try to make myself use it...but for some reason I have to save little pieces...that's called hoarding right? LOL...Love this gift bag. Always good to be prepared ahead!!!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great 3D favor box. You can do so much with that. Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete