Thursday, October 22, 2015

You've Been Boo'd!

It's time for another 


The theme is Halloween Treats!!! This one will be fun as we are all getting those last minute treats ready for school parties and such!

I have always liked the idea of secretly leaving a treat on the neighbor's door, ringing the bell, and running off. I haven't done it, but this year I have at least made the boxes. Maybe I'll let the kids give it a try as we have several widows as neighbors.

So here they are:


Can I say, "EASY to put together!!! The box itself is two pieces of paper - the top part of the box and the bottom part. Glue some tabs on both pieces and slide the top over the bottom. Done!!! Nothing better than a quick treat box!!! The box is from SVG Attic's Halloween Character Boxes. The paper for the ghosty top is from Doodlebug Design. It is the Kraft in Color White Woodgrain. It is one of my favorite papers. Anyway I had started these late one night earlier this week. I made the first box with a plain white top and it took me two seconds to say, "No, that's just not going to work! I need a patterned paper!" My next thought was that my local craft store a block down the street carries the Kraft in Color collection year round. So the next morning I was off to pick some up. I'm so glad I did. I really like how they turned out. The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's Stamps' Bewitched set. It was stamped onto a Labels Ten die from Spellbinders. 

Here is a close up of one of them. 


So glad you came by today!!! Hope to see you again soon!

Don't forget to link up your treat boxes this week at PDE Linky Party!

Blessings,
                    
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes 
Decorate to Celebrate: #111 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Try It on Tuesdays: It's Frightening/Halloween 
Scrappy Mom's Stamps Terrific Tuesday: Happy Halloween
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #206 Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas: #238 Picture Inspiration

20 comments:

  1. Perfect papers & love the Spellbinders die you used. Please teach me how to do the cut and embossing for the dies. I can never figure that out. GREAT boxes. And don't be scaring your neighbors. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so stinking cute, love them!
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Melisa!!! What great treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love these little ghosties. Thank you for taking the time to share them in the SVG Attic Fanatics FB group :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well aren't these fun!!! Great paper choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute and fun project!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooktacular! Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab treat boxes - let us know if you do decide to knock and run at your neighbours home ;-).
    Thanks for sharing over at Silhouette Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all Spooky CUTE and SUPER fun!! I love the ghost paper.
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!!!! Just bootiful. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The papers are perfect for ghosts! You're so lucky to have a craft store so close. Wow . . . within walking distance!
    Thanks for linking to Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are fab. such a clever idea. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, these are way too cute...love love them. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic boxes! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Boo boxes. So fun! Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete