Saturday, October 3, 2015

Autumn Days are Here Again!

Happy Saturday! and Happy World Card Making Day!!!

I hope you have found some time to whip up a card or two today!

Here is what I have for you:


How about a cute scarecrow! He is actually a re-purposed scarecrow. I originally made this guy as part of a Belly Box from My Scrap Chick. This was the head, but over the last year the weight of the foam squares and the paper began to slump the head; so I took the head off and threw out the rest. You can see the original project from last November here.

The card measures 4 3/4 x 4 3/4". The background paper is from Doodlebug Design's Happy Harvest collection. As I said the Scarecrow is from My Scrap Chick. The Trendy Twine is Orange Truffle and can be found at Annie's Paper Boutique. The sentiment is from a set called Heirloom Traditions by Punkin Patch Stamps which is no longer in business. It is nice to find a new purpose for this guy. I think this card will go to my Secret Sister at church.

Thank you for dropping by today. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

If you would like to follow my crafty creations, you can hit the Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin' buttons on the right side bar. Or if you prefer, I also have a Facebook and Pinterest page. 

Blessings,
                       
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #110 Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge: Fall

10 comments:

  1. Super cute card~great job on re-purposing a project! I think the elephant belly box did that to me after a while but I threw it away...I will remember that~ I could easily make it into a card~fun idea!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post
    You got a lovely blog.
    I followed you please follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    Learn how to take better photos using your phone
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/10/external-universal-lens-for-phone-take.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable scarecrow, very pretty card.
    Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the face on your cute scarecrow. Awesome Fall papers. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party
    Katie
    DL.ART-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a cute scarecrow and this is super cute thank you for joining challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute scarecrow card - thanks for sharing and linking over at Silhouette Challenges. - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Cutie Patootie of a card!!! Love it! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this scarecrow!! So ready for fall here in Arizona! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now aren't you crafty by re-purposing your scarecrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute scarecrow, so bright and happy, I know it's meant to be scary :)
    Anything goes, JUst keep on creating
    Imagine Create Express

    ReplyDelete