Thursday, October 1, 2015

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

It's time to Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

I have made this super sweet one page layout that holds 3 - 3 1/4 x 3 1/4" photos using the Over the Rainbow and Petal Pals Buttercup files from

Treasure Box Designs.




Recently I had a client order a set of tags using the Over the Rainbow file after seeing the first set I had made last year. (You can see them on this post.) So while making those tags, I decided to make an extra set of piecings to put together this layout.

The patterned papers are from Doodlebug Design's Sunkissed collection. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the borders. Most of the cardstock is from Core'dination, but I have a couple of other brands in there as well. I have inked and chalked all the piecings to bring about dimension in the colors and then many of the pieces are also added to the page using adhesive foam.

This layout can be purchased on my eBay store here.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I'd love for you to leave a comment (I enjoy reading them) and hit the follower button on the right side bar. 

You can also find more of my work on my Facebook or Pinterest pages.

Blessings,
                      
Challenges:
PDE Linky Party: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #281 Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #110 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #203 Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas: #235 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #143 Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. This is so adorable I love all your Halloween characters.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful page! Love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa this is just an adorable ensemble and I love the cheerful colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Melissa!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making extra cuts to have as leftovers. I even have a little shoebox to file mine in. They come in so handy!

    This is an adorable Halloween layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout couldn't be cuter! I love all the characters...so darn cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is so cute. Love all of the Halloween characters. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute thank you for joining the challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours and the characters are so cute! Thanks linking over at Silhouette Challenges. - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layout! It's super darling! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have so enjoyed catching up this morning! Your work is always so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, thank you for your kind words! I appreciate you so much!!! You really made my day!

      Delete