Sunday, October 11, 2015

Giraffe with a Backside!

Hey Everyone!!!! I heard a wonderful sermon this morning about Sabbath - which means "Stop Day." The sermon was a reminder of the Ethic of Disruption. Disrupting our self centered lives to truly focus on God and, just as important, to focus on others. I was blessed to hear it. And I want to thank all of you - though most of you I have never met in person, many of you that stop by regularly are genuine friends full of encouragement and love and I am grateful for you! I am blessed to have you, just as I am blessed to have friends that I see face to face daily who really care, who really stop and take a moment and encourage me, who connect with me on levels of shared interest and then take it further by caring about me as a person. I am truly thankful for all of you!

I pray today that I will grow in the Ethic of Disruption and learn to share more of me with others!

Today for my 31 Days of October project, I want to share a 2nd box that I made for the baby shower that  recently co-hosted. I shared the first one yesterday, here.


This one is called Giraffe Treat Box with a Backside and is also from My Scrap Chick. I love working with Kristi and Val's files because I know them not only to be talented with SVG files, but they are both genuinely loving people and I appreciate them both. 


The giraffe is probably my favorite. I really like how these boxes are finished off in the back. It makes for a super cute gift!!!

Thank you for stopping through my Zoo today. I have one more animal to share tomorrow!!!

I hope you will become a follower whether here on my blog; or on my Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram page. 

Blessings,
                
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #110 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Word Art Wednesday: #204 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #145 Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. OK, a tiger and now a giraffe:) SUPER CUTEEEEE..... love it. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these boxes.
    Thanks for sharing and linking over at Silhouette Challenges. - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee! I LOVE this! Such an adorable little giraffe! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This projects is too cute...Love it! Thank you for joining our Challenge last week at 613 Avenue Create. I hope you join us again for another Challenge that started a couple of days ago. Have a blessed week!

    Always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cutie. Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing with us at October Silhouette Challenge!
    Gotta love all the cuteness that comes with a MSC cut file...your project is darling!


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete