Sunday, October 4, 2015

Black Cat Halloween Gift Bag!

I hope your Sunday has been a blessing! It warmed back into the 70's here and was so nice. 

I have a gift bag to share with you today. I actually made this a few weeks ago, but I have not been able to photograph it well, Today's photo is the best one I've gotten, so I am just sharing!


The bag is from SVG Cuts' Catacomb Manor collection and stands 11" tall. To make the bag, I used a pattern paper from the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Halloween collection. The Black Cat file is from Miss Kate Cuttables. I stretched her out just a bit to make her fit. The tag is from the Spellbinder's Pennant dies and the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Meow and Forever stamp set.This bag looks so awesome in person. I can't wait to fill it with a fun gift and give it away!!!

Thank you for stopping by today! 

If you would like to follow my crafty creations, you can hit the Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin' buttons on the right side bar. Or if you prefer, I also have a Facebook and Pinterest page.

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Challenge: Halloween or Make a Card
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Decorate to Celebrate: #110 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #203 Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas: #235 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #144 Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. I love this elegant cat bag. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party
    Katie
    DL.ART-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute thank you for joining challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift bag!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! Great job Melissa!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute bag! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift bag, love the length and the wonderful green eyed cat too. Thanks for stopping by the neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create and dropping off your entry this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kitty! Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a card or Halloween".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete