Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hot Cocoa Gift Mug

Ok, I know I said yesterday that I am not quite ready for Christmas and I meant it; but I do have another project for you today that leans in that direction. Or maybe it is more of a winter project and I'm really not ready for winter!!!

But here it is:


I used a file from My Scrap Chick to make this! I have to be honest and tell you that I have no idea what the name of the designer paper is for this. Sorry! For the rim of the mug and snowflakes I added very fine white glitter. I attached the snowflake to the front with a pop dot and wrapped the cup with a piece of twine. From the ends of the twine, I hung the little silver bells. 

Well I hope you enjoyed Day 15. I will be back tomorrow with something spooky!

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
DL Art: October Linky Challenge - Anything Goes Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #111 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31

9 comments:

  1. Time to thinking in that direction isn't it. I am still stuck on those darned fun Halloween Treats thingies LOL!
    There is just too much fun stuff to make! Thanks for the fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Gift Idea!
    Thank you for joining the DLART Thankful Thursday October Challenge - Have a blessed day!
    Gail Scott http://DL.ART DT member
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and so perfect for the cocoa pocket. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. It turned out perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable idea! Great for gift giving to:) I have this file and can't wait to make some again this year:) Fun inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so cute. Love the papers, and snowflake. I have this file and you have inspired me to make it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea. Love the red/white combo, too. Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete