Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Have a Spooky Day!

Happy Halloween 6th (aka October 6th)! I hope you have enjoyed your Tuesday!!!

This month has been a lot of fun and it is only going to get better. Got a call today that Oma and Papa are coming in two weeks. My kiddos are so excited!!!

I have had a project everyday this month. I don't want to jinx it, but I am really hoping to craft the 31 days of October. This is the tag I have to share today.


This is the Cute Mummy file from Miss Kate Cuttables and he is definitely cute! 


I left him the size he imported and then cut a tag to fit him. This tag base comes from a file from My Scrap Chick - Fall Leaf Tag. I used the internal offset function on DE to adjust the top layer of the tag a bit though. The design paper for the top layer is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Halloween collection. Once the mummy was pieced together, I used pop dots to attach him to the front of the tag. I then cut out the banner using Spellbinders' Pennant Dies. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Mom's Bewitched stamp set. I really like the combination of the two fonts on this one! The whole set of stamps is way fun though! To attach the ribbon and the button, I used a piece of Totally Natural Trendy Twine from Annie's Paper Boutique. All the cut files were inked with Creamy Brown Color Box chalk to give it some more dimension.


So glad you creeped on by my blog today! I hope you will come back for more spooktacular projects as the month goes by. If you would like to be a follower, you can do so by clicking on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin' on the right side bar of the blog.

For those who prefer, I also post everything on my Facebook and Pinterest pages.

See you soon!
Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Decorate to Celebrate: #110 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #203 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #144 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #282 Anything Goes 

14 comments:

  1. Love your creations Melissa - your MKC projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and not a bit spooky I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, great die cut and colors for the mummy. Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how CUUUTE!!! Another Adorable Tag!! Love it! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable...I must say, your photography is stunning! Can you share what type of camera you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue! I have loved photography for many years. I have a son who has recently wanted to hold my camera in his hands and I am watching that look in his eyes. He wants to be a photographer someday too. Right now, I use the Nikon D60. The model is a bit older, but I still enjoy it very much! To help out my uneducated eye for lightening and such though, I use Lightroom Editing Software. It helps a ton!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Melissa...your love of photography really shows in your projects!

      Delete
  7. Your tag is so cute! The little mummy is adorable. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck to you. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love the tag :-).
    Thanks for sharing and linking over at Silhouette Challenges. - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the cutest mummy ever...love this cute little tag

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spooky!
    Thank you for joining the DLART Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge - Have a blessed day!
    Gail Scott http://DL.ART DT member
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete