Saturday, October 10, 2015

Zebra with a Backside!

I hope each of you have enjoyed your Saturday! I have had a terrific day!

This morning the congregation I am a part of opened up a mobile food bank for the community and we gave away some great fresh produce. It was wonderful! I really enjoyed the time spent with by brothers and sisters! I did some housework with my hubby and kiddos through the afternoon and just made it to my craftroom after watching the Cubs beat the Cardinals in Game 2 of their current series. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a Cubs fan. I am a Royals fan, but any team that beats the Cardinals is wonderful in my book.

So I have been sharing my 31 Days of October projects this month and most of what I have shared has been Halloween projects; but today we will take a break from the Spooks and I will share with you one of three boxes that I made for a baby shower I helped host recently.


My friend, Michelle, is getting ready to have her first baby any day now; so recently we celebrated this special occasion with her. We did a jungle theme and I made some treat boxes to sit on the tables. I'm sharing the Zebra today. This super cute box is from My Scrap Chick and is called Zebra Treat Box with Backside. LOL! Love it!


And isn't he just so super cute with his little tail on his backside!!!

So glad that you were able to drop by today. I enjoy your visits and your comments. If you would like to become a follower, there is a Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin' option in the right side bar. Or if you prefer, I also have a Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram page.

Many Blessings,
                          
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #110 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Word Art Wednesday: #204 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. This is so sweet.Melissa I need to go check those files out!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute zebra treat box! I sure wish I had time like you to craft! If only there were a few extra hours in a day or an extra day in the week between Saturday and Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Georgiana! I have often thought the same about you. You always have so many fun projects!!! This month I have way more than usual. Just making myself do it as I have always wanted to do a month long series of projects!!!

      Delete
  3. I don't think it can get any cuter than this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The front and back are so cute. I bet the tables looked adorable. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful ThursdayAnything Goes October Linky Challenge.
    KatieO
    DL.ART-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been super busy making these adorable boxes!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these safari animals - taking me back to my roots!
    Thanks for sharing and linking over at Silhouette Challenges. - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable little box! Totally melts my heart:) S
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable treat box. Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing with us at October Silhouette Challenge!

    Love this litte animal box too!


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete