Monday, October 12, 2015

Tiger with a Backside!

Here is the last post I have in the Treat Box with a Backside series I've done the last couple of days. These are just adorable, and as I used them and shared in my first post - they are perfect for zoo/safari themed baby showers or parties.


This is Tiger Treat Box with a Backside from My Scrap Chick. I do mention something that I did not mention in my first two posts, The actual box part on this file does not have score lines already there. They have to be hand scored. Maybe one of these days My Scrap Chick will do an update on them and change that as it would make it a lot easier for those of us who use an electronic die cutting machine to cut them. For those who hand cut, I'm sure it doesn't make a difference.


This series of boxes also includes a lion, hippo, and elephant that I did not make; but if you would like to see my zebra, that post is here; or my giraffe, that post is here.

Well I hope you have been enjoying my 31 Days of October posts to this point. Today is Day 12. 

I have some exciting things coming up in the next week:

~ On Saturday, I will be a part of the Fall Thrills and Halloween Chills Blog Hop and you can find more info on the FB Calendar Event here. The fun will start at Midnight EST right here on my blog on October 17, 2015 with several prizes to be won. Be ready for lots of thrills and chills!!!


~ Then on Monday, October 19, I will be a part of the Treasure Box Designs' Howl-O-Ween Facebook Hop. The whole TBD Design Team will be sharing super fun inspiration and fabulous prizes. It will be a scream!


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the Treat Box with a Backside mini series and that you will continue to join me throughout the month of October for 31 Days of fabulous fun!

I hope you will become a follower here on my blog (links in the right side bar)or on Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram (links underneath the header).

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #110 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness super super adorable!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on your Facebook - super cute!
    Thanks for sharing and linking over at Silhouette Challenges. - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun. The baby shower tables must of looked awesome. I love the decorations you made. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes October Linky Challenge.
    KatieO
    DL.ART-DT member

    ReplyDelete