Monday, October 19, 2015

Winner: Fall Thrills and Halloween Chills Blog Hop!

Hey, All! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I very much enjoyed reading everyone's comments and hope to get to respond to them all in the next few days. 

I have a winner:


Imagine*Mary
"Just a newbie here, got my machine 3 weeks ago and WOW! I think I've been surfing and finding such great sites more than playing but not too much more. Still learning, there are some great ideas and patterns that I just have to have NOW!"


Mary, it is awesome that you are just starting out and won this prize. You are eligible for one free file from Treasure Box Designs. You can choose from anything in the store. You have until Monday October 26, 2015 to claim your prize!!! Send me an email: mmiranda4291 @ gmail.com (take out the spaces).

Treasure Box Designs Store

http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/


A huge thank you to all of you for playing along and hopping with us! I appreciate you all!!!

And just in case you are interested, I am in another hop today. This one is over on Facebook. All the Design Team members from Treasure Box Designs are participating! It all starts on the Treasure Box Designs Facebook Page. 




Here is my Facebook Page as well.


Blessings,
                 

5 comments: