Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Merry & Bright Reindeer Tag!

I finished up my tag earlier in the day, but didn't think I would find time to post it today. I had to pause my baseball game and just come up here and get it done.

Today is Day 14 of 31 Days of October Projects. Today's tag is Christmas themed. Got to get a few Christmas things going, right!!!Not too many though as I am not a huge fan of skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving and just going into the Christmas season.

Here is my tag using a Bobble Buddies Reindeer from



Unfortunately the Bobble Buddies are no longer in the store, but if you look under the Christmas section there are a few reindeer that look very similar.


This tag was cut from the Fall Leaves Tag from My Scrap Chick with a bit of modification. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye. Sorry I forgot the name of the stack. The sentiment was printed on the paper, so I didn't have to add one. The adorable reindeer was cut, hand inked and chalked and pieced together. He was attached using foam adhesives to pop him off the page.

So glad you stopped by today. Hope to see you again soon!!!


Blessings,
              
Challenges:
DL Art: October Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #111 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #283 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #145 Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon: #311 Tags
PDE Linky Party: Tags

14 comments:

  1. adorable tag how cute thank you for joining challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags, and this one is no exception. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back! Thanks for linking up your cutie tag!
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Tag! Like the reindeer! Thank you for joining the DLART Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge - Have a blessed day!
    Gail Scott http://DL.ART DT member
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is just too cute...love it:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week for our tag challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is so cute, I love fun designs. Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. How CUTE is this?! I love your darling reindeer and the little details are fabulous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw your tag puts a big smile on my face ... it's cute as can be!
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. Love this reindeer tag. Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing with us at October Silhouette Challenge!

    Oh my///I am loving those sweet reindeer eyes!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete