Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Candy Corn Kisses!

Happy Tuesday!!! My Royals won again today, so we are up 3-1 in the ACLS. I'm very excited and hoping we make it back to the World Series this year and, of course, hoping for a better outcome than last year. I can't help it, but I love baseball - I have since I was a kid!!!

Well, I am still working on 31 Days of October projects. I have Day 20 for you today and I am so excited about how this card turned out. It is just too adorable!!!

The file I used for this is Candy Mouse from Treasure Box Designs. It was a freebie a couple of weeks back, so now you can find it in the $1 section of the store.


I am thrilled when a card comes together so easily. I knew I had the perfect sentiment the first time I saw this mouse. And then today, it only took one quick flip through the Doodlebug Design's October 31st paper pad to find this paper. The card is A2 size. The banner is from Spellbinder's Pennant set and the stamp is from Scrappy Mom's Stamps.


So glad you were able to stop by today. Now I have company coming in town this weekend so wish me luck that I get my house clean and have time to do several projects before Thursday afternoon. If I don't get my crafting done before they come 31 Days in October might not happen. But I'm so excited about who's coming that it will definitely be worth it!

Blessings,
                   
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: #205 Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes 
Decorate to Celebrate: #111 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Try It on Tuesdays: It's Frightening/Halloween
Craft Your Passion: #284 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #146 Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: Halloween Colors
Scrappy Mom's Stamps Terrific Tuesday: Happy Halloween 
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. Awe! This is a spectacular card! Super duper adorable! Love it! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable such a cute and fun card, awesome!
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn cute. Love the little bear and my fav candy for Halloween is candy corn.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is adorable. I love his pink cheeks! Keep linking up your cute projects. We love seeing them in the thumbnails. :)
    Thanks for playing in our Halloween Colors challenge!
    :) Janis, owner @ PDE Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, your candy corn guy is SO darn sweet! Fun colors and cute, cute design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute :))) love this sweetie:) really Nice :)
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci :))
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable! Love the background paper! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Such a cute guy. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you back soon.
    Cheers, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable little fellow for Halloween. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create last week. Hope to see you back this week to play too. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is adorable! Love colors and design too.m Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges for October!

    You rocked this little bear and candy corn...super cute!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card! So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete