Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Toad Witch!

And 31 Days of October projects continue! Yeah!!!

I have this super cute tag using a super fun file from



This little toad is just too cute with his hat, broom, and warts!!! I call him the Toad Witch. Mawahahahaa! Just too stinkin' cute!!!


The toad is from the Trouble's Brewing file from Treasure Box Designs. I cut him out and chalked and inked the different pieces by hand. I used a Peachy Keen Stamps Sweet on You stamp for the mouth. I think it adds a nice touch.

For the tag, I started with the Fall Leaf Tag from My Scrap Chick making some alterations to it and sizing for my purpose. The top layer of the tag is a design paper from Doodlebug Design's October 31st collection. I used foam dots to attach my toad. The ribbon and button are attached to the top using a piece of Totally Black Trendy Twine from Annie's Paper Boutique. I think the purple bat button is a spooktacuarly fun embellishment.

So glad you could drop by today. If you would like to be a follower, you can do so by clicking on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin' on the right side bar of the blog.

For those who prefer, I also post everything on my Facebook and Pinterest pages.

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #30 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #110 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Blessings Club: October Anything Goes 10/31
Craft Your Passion: #282 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #204 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. OMWORD! That is an ADORABLY CA-UTE TAG! Love that sweet little frog! Too Cute! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable tag, Melissa. SUPER cute. I hope you will stop by my blog to say hello (and maybe even become a follower).. I'd love to have you visit.
    Sierra
    www,sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Melissa I love it. You did such a nice job. I really like the white gel pen accents and the colors very vibrant froggy!!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking this little toad is sovery colorful. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 204th AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your frog may just be your prince...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...this one brings a big smile! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liking this frog! Ribbit!
    Thank you for joining the DLART Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge - Have a blessed day!
    Gail Scott http://DL.ART DT member
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Such a cute die cut frog! Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete