Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Some Sweet Treats!

It's my day to post over on the Jaded Blossom blog.

I have made some treat boxes for my kiddo's teachers and came up with an idea for treat bags for my daughter's class. I think they both came out super cute.

I used the Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings Valentine Edition, the Mini Tag Dies 2 and
Valentine's Treats (retired).


The treat boxes are from SVG Cut's Carousel Ride SVG kit. I used Doodlebug Design paper and stamped the center of the heart using the Be Mine sentiment.


I made three of the treat bags so far. Only 19 more to go. LOL! I took a 3.75" x 6" treat bag and filled it with Rolos. Yum!!! I cut the tag using Doodlebug Design paper and then cut the banner using white cardstock. On the banner, I stamped the You're Sweeter than Chocolate sentiment and then popped it up with foam tape onto the tag. I threaded some fun ribbon through the tag and attached the tag to the treat bag using a heart shaped button and some Trendy Twine.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon!

Blessings,
                    
Challenges:
Silhouette Monthly Showcase: January Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #157 Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: #104 Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. These will be great treats for the class! I need to start thinking what I want to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog header! These treats are yummy! Love the papers you used.
    Smiles! Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun treats! The box is just adorable and the way you dressed up the bag of rolo's is awesome! The tag and banner are so cute! The kiddo's and Teacher will love these:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute bags...they will be well worth the effort for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a CUTE idea! I may have to (CAS) it from you! Love it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tag on the treat bag is simply adorable! Awesome treat boxes!!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY NEW YEAR Again Melissa!!!!!!
    I'm in love with the love projects
    Love the tag love the bag
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tag and treat bag!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE LINKY
    PDE DT MEMBER
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course I love all of your projects and this is not exception! Always perfectly executed! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello to us at 613 Avenue Create! We love it when you stop by!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new blog look is so cute. I love the treat bags you created. The lady bug paper is darling. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Challenge. Katie-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are super sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, such a nice gift giving set, beautiful. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, awesome treat bags! LOVE how colorful they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are like me...always making quantity too! These are so so fun...LOVE the way you added the sentiment onto the tag.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete