Friday, January 22, 2016

Valentine KIT Blog Hop

Welcome to our first "kit" blog hop!
This blog hop is designed to give you ideas to make "kits" for the upcoming holiday!  Some of our Team Members created treat kits, some card kits.  
Sit back and enjoy in "awe"

 This hop is ONLY for 24 hours and will end  PROMPTLY at 11:59 PST TONIGHT!

HOP GUIDELINES
1- Make sure to be a FOLLOWER on each stop along this hop. 
There are 14 in total. 
Learn more about HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG by clicking HERE
2- Leave a comment on each blog to show some love for the inspiration you have just seen! Remember 14 stops, so that means 14 comments in total! 
Learn more about how to LEAVE A COMMENT by clicking HERE

Each project contains the link to the store with the files used on their projects.
SOME files are FREE for today ONLY.... 
There are a total of 2 free files during this hop, with the others being DEEPLY discounted for TODAY ONLY! 
(prices will return to normal at end of hop)
*********************************************
**Kindly remember that all our hop files abide by our TERMS OF USE
You can read all about our BLOG HOPS and how to participate HERE
**************************************************************************
And now for my project! 


I made this Arched Nugget Polar Bear Heart container from SVG Cutting Files! Isn't it just too cute!!! And, of course, I spiced it up with some great Jaded Blossom products. I used the new Valentine Panels from this month's release for the hearts on the strip of red paper over the candies inside the box. I also used the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner and the sentiment is from Simple Sayings Valentine Edition. The background paper that is on the arch is from My Mind's Eye Heirloom collection.


Next on the hop is Cindy

Did you lose your way? 
Our little line up here will help you out!


Thank you for hopping along with us!!

Blessings,
                     

137 comments:

  1. Polar bear valentine is just too cute! Love all the details you added to make this very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than store bought! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand the cuteness!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Such a great treat holder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... way to CUTE!!! Love it:) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful, just the right size for little ones to receive

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polar bears are my favorite bear. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nugget holders they are so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is SUPER CUTE! .. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love loe polar bears so cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute !!love these nugget boxes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your little polar bear treat holder! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute! This polar bear is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGOSH, what a sweetie, love that cute Polar Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the project done in a traditional red and white

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable! What a happy little character! Put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the candy stuffers. They are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable nugget holder! Fun papers, cute details!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is lovely I love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, this little guy is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute. I love the colors you used and papers. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The polar bear is adorable, love the rosey cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love it! I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my...so glad I popped in today to see what you were up to! This is super fun! Off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love the shape of this treat container and I really like the patterned paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this Valentine! So adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This polar bear is the CUTEST. I love her!!!! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love these cute little box valentines so clever

    ReplyDelete
  30. So cute! Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  31. aww how cute this is
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete