Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sweet 16! Jaded Blossom January Release Day 4

It is Day 4 of Jaded Blossom's January Release!!!

Today we are showing off some sweet projects with Chocoholic and Roses!

The new Alphabet Dies (showcased Monday) are just awesome and I knew I wanted to incorporate them into another project this week. So I decided to pair them with Chocoholic to make this birthday themed set to share with you today.

.
The cupcake box is from SVG Cuts 'B is for Birthday' kit. I put the box together using Doodlebug Designs' Sugar Shoppe collection. The banner on the front is from Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies 2 set and is stamped with a sentiment from Chocoholic that I masked off to only stamp a part of it. I attached the banner using foam tape. Once everything was put together, I inserted the yummy cupcake. For the card, I returned to Day 1's Jaded Blossom reveal of the new Alphabet Dies. I used the reverse image of the phrase happy birthday down along the bottom. I then took another die from Mini Tag Dies 2 and cut a tag. I then used the numbers in the Alphabet Die set to cut the #16. I glued the 16 to the bottom of the tag and then stamped the 'sweet' sentiment to the top using the same sentiment from Chocoholic that once again I masked off just to get the word I wanted. I attached the tag to the card using Trendy Twine. 

I hope you will stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog and see what the rest of the DT has made.


Look for Chocoholic and Roses in the store on Friday!

So glad you were here today! Then come back by here tomorrow to see what I have made for Release Week Day 5 and the Blog Hop starting at 7 pm eastern time. 

Blessings,
                    

3 comments: