Tuesday, January 12, 2016

You-Hoo! Jaded Blossom January Release Day 2

It's Tuesday! Hope you are ready for another Sneak Peek!!!

It is Day 2 of Jaded Blossom's January Release!!!

Today's reveals are You're a Hoot and Valentine Panels.


I love the bright colors for Valentine's Day - maybe because I need something bright to cheer up my winter days.

The card is A2 size with a background paper from Doodlebug Design's new Sweet Things collection. The owl cut file is called Valentine Owl and is from Treasure Box Designs. I stamped the heart on the front of the Owl with the 'You-Hoo' sentiment from "You're a Hoot" and then I stamped a swirl and heart underneath from "Valentine Panels." To add the swirl, I masked off a section of one of the Valentine panels so that I would only stamp a small portion of it. I also stamped the 'Owl Love You Forever' sentiment up the side. 


I decided to create a bag topper to go with the card. I took the head of the owl cut file and mixed it with some pieces from a bag topper file I have and created this piece. I attached the topper to my candy sack and then used the Mini Die Tags 2 set also from Jaded Blossom and die cut the scalloped circle. I stamped it with the 'hoot' sentiment from the "You're a Hoot" stamp set. 

My daughter squealed the moment she saw this card and treat set and is already claiming it. She's too funny! I'm quite sure she will be getting it for Valentine's Day!

I hope you will stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog and see what the rest of the DT has made.


Look for You're a Hoot and Valentine Panels in the store on Friday or even better...

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99


January 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $137.99

Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog for more projects. Then come back by here tomorrow to see what I have made for Release Week Day 3. 

Blessings,
                    


Challenges:
Silhouette Monthly Showcase: January Anything Goes
Die Cutting Divas: #248 Use a Bird 1/18 E3:1
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #294 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #158 Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: #105 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: Anything Goes
Pinspirational: Challenge #156

27 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your projects Melissa!!! The owl is so cute and love the sentiments! Fun release!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your set! Super cute! I sure hope you will link up your pair at Die Cuttin' Divas. Our challenge this week is birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this!! Both are Adorable!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made! Love these owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know which item I like best - they are both so cute! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just loving all your Jaded Blossom projects. You are a perfect fit for that team! Great owl set! Where do you find all the time to make these wonderful projects?!?! Thank you for joining our “Bird” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you so much, Georgiana! It has been several late nights. Thank you for the encouragement about being on the JB team! It is going to be a fun adventure!!! And thank you for the head's up on the challenge earlier today!!!

      Delete
  7. This is adorable! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a fabulous and colourful make! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shut the front door! I LOVE THESE OWLS! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, oh my gosh my daughter would flip she loves owls. Adorable project.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. DARLING card, the owl is soooooooooooo CUTE!!! Thank you for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.

    Sue - Silhouette Challenges DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These projects are both Adorable!!! Love these cute owls!!!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. I'm so following your awesome blog.
    Hugs,

    Tammi, DT

    makememories4life {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stinkin cute !!! love all the layers and the color combo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great set you created. Love the colors. Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    Kathy PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. These owls are just too cute!! Love the topper! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute! Awesome set! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my! Too cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just can't get over how adorable this is. I just LOVE the color choices too. Consider it pinned! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just love your color combo on this swo so much. Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well I squealed with I saw this too!!! So so cute! No wonder your daughter claimed it! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Silhouette Challenges!

    Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the brightness of your awesome projects Melissa. Such cute owls :) Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Join us again soon. Enjoy your day :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely adorable!! Gorgeous colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete