Monday, January 11, 2016

Coffee and Sweets! Jaded Blossom January Release Day 1

Happy Monday to you!!! 

It is Day 1 of Jaded Blossom's January Release!!! Yay!

You are going to just "love" today's new die set and stamps! After you take a look here, I hope you will stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog and see what the rest of the DT has made.

Today we are introducing the Alphabet dies and the Heart Splatters stamp set.


What could be better than Starbuck's and Chocolate!!!

For my project, I made this super cute gift card/candy holder. I picked up the cut file for the box in the Silhouette store - #111289. Once I had my box assembled, I die cut the "Love" word with the new Jaded Blossom Alphabet dies. I also used Mini Tag Dies 2 and die cut the tag. On the tag, I stamped a heart from the Heart Splatters set; and also added ribbon, a button, and some Trendy Twine. I glued the letters onto the box and used foam tape to attach the tag. The paper I used for the background is from My Mind's Eye Heirloom 6x6 paper pad. The candies are Cherry Cordial Kisses and I stuck a Starbuck's gift card in there as well!


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99


January 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $137.99

Thank you for stopping by today!!! Remember to go by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see more fun projects using these two new products. Then come back by here tomorrow to see what I have made for Release Week Day 2. 

Blessings,
                    


Challenges:
Silhouette Monthly Showcase: January Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #294 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #158 Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: #105 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Great project Melissa! The little tag is darling and love the adorable box! Chocolates look yummy!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Coffee and Chocolate, a great combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea for a project...love the use of the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project inspires me! Love the Alphabet dies and your treat package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! Love your blog header. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project. I love the patterned paper on top of the pink cardstock. Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute treat ! candy and coffee ! yum !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks delicious! Thanks for joining us over at the PDE Linky Party!

    Jenny ~ PDE Linky Party DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great I love the pink colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love treat holders and this is a cute one! Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges. ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete