Friday, January 15, 2016

Wishing You... Jaded Blossom Release Day

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our January Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Here are today's showcases:

Valentine Designer Tapes- $15.99


For our Freebie of the Month !


Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 1/17, 11:59pm pst.

Here's what I created for you today!


I used the Luggage Tag Dies and stamped this month's Wishing You... freebie image onto red cardstock and die cut the back layer in black. I wanted to attach it to an A2 size card so I used a black card base and used My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found Union Square collection for the background. I used an image from the Valentine Designer Tapes to make a faux piece of washi tape using the same red cardstock and attached it toward the bottom. I then stamped the XOXO sentiment along the top right portion of the card which is also from the Valentine Designer Tapes. I love the font for the XOXO sentiment and I know I will be using it a lot!!!


So glad you stopped by today to see my last project for the sneak peeks!

And make sure to come back later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop! You won't wanna miss it!!!

Visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us on Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our January Challenge.... Crafter's Choice

Blessings,
                     

Silhouette Monthly Showcase: January Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: #106 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #217 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag card, I really like the deep red shades.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such great projects! And I just love your card for today! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at the PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what great projects! The card is so cute and the cupcake box is way too fun! The gift card holder with the kisses is great, too! I could go on and on! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your projects are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' the red
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete