Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Flamingos in November Anyone?

I'm sharing a card today that I made for a card swap group that I participate in. One of November's challenges is to make a Flamingo card, so here is mine. Once again I am very thankful to Mary over at SVGCuts.com. Not sure I would be able to make so many great cards if Mary wasn't around designing such incredible SVG files. Thanks Mary and Leo for all you do! And hopefully my swap partner will get her card in the next day or two and not see it posted on here first. Keeping my fingers crossed.

This card is from the Summer Holiday Kit. I used my Sizzix Eclips (electronic die-cutting machine for those of you that are unfamiliar with this tool) to cut out my SVG files. The papers are from Echo Park's Hello Summer paper pack. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink and some other from my stash. I also used Memento inks and some pearls to finish everything off.


I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog: Challenge #139 - Birds and Blooms



5 comments:

  1. Fab card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love the layout of it, the colours are so vivid! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these - may card making friend and I are crazy over flamingos and these are adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it ON Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, so very colourful! Thanks for joining in Rhedd & Rosies challenge.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Living on the gulf coast of Florida makes flamingoes in November an everyday kind of thing and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete