Saturday, November 23, 2013

So Much to Be Thankful For

I hope that as the Thanksgiving Holiday approaches that we are all blessed enough to see and to know how much we have to be thankful for. I know that I feel extremely blessed as the holidays are rolling around this year. As my family recently had a major move (my husband took a new job and we moved from New Mexico to Ohio), I am delighted about how well we have transitioned into our new home and new community over the last three months. We still have a lot to learn about our surroundings, but we really like where we are. I am also thankful for my family. My husband and kiddos are a joy! And I can't say enough about how much we have been blessed by our new friends! I give praise to God for my satisfaction, just as I have been doing over the last three months. In honor of a heart full of Thanksgiving, I have a card I'd like to share.

The SVG cut files are from Treasure Box Designs. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink and American Craft. The DP and ribbon were found among my stash and scraps. The card measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. I used both Memento and Color Box Inks to ink the edges and to stamp the sentiment. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Wedding Wishes.


I will enter this card into the following challenges:

Craftin Desert Divas: Linky Party #19 - Thanksgiving
Totally Papercrafts Friday Challenges: #194 - Add a Bow
Card Crafter's Circle: #102 - Thankful/Thank You
Pile It On: #46 - With Thanks
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #154 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Giving Thanks
Die Cutting Divas: #142 - Thanksgiving 
Jaded Blossom: Anything Thanksgiving
Parade Your Crafts: #8 Grateful

16 comments:

  1. Your turkey is just adorable! Pretty bow, too. TFS your cute card at DCD's challenge this week. I'm a new follower. Maybe you'll consider following me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cut image and the eyes got me ..poor turkey Thanks for sharing this delightful card on Card Crafters Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cute littel turkey!! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, what a super cute little turkey! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the embossing on the feathers! VERY PRETTY!!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Divas!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica-DT Member
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cutie of a card! love the embossing and the eyelashes !!! thanks so much for participating in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card! Love that turkey and the embossing on it! So glad to hear you are getting settled after such a big move! Thanks so much for participating in our Jaded Blossom challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the eyelashes! This is the cutest little turkey! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Thanksgiving Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeek, love this card! All the layers are awesome! Thanks for joining us on the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :)

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWW I LOVE this! This is super cute! Thanks for joining us in this months Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is the cutest turkey ever!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a adorable card! Love the cute turkey! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Thanksgiving. What a cute little turkey! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations for our Ready for the Holiday's challenge. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for playing along with us this week at TPC with your gorgeous creation.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cutest turkey ever! Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete