Sunday, November 24, 2013

Z is for Zebra

Awhile back I was going to enter a challenge on a FB group that I am a part of where I was to make a card with a black background. I had finished up the base of the card with the animal print in white and I had attached the red ribbon. I was unable to finish as my husband and I began traveling for some interviews. Well the card base laid around and I kept thinking I should finish it somehow. Well I noticed that ABC Challenges has a current challenge called Z is for Zebra, so I decided I would just add the oval Spellbinders die and a zebra paper piecing and enter the challenge.

The animal print background and the zebra are both from SVG Cuts. You can find the background in their freebie files (they currently have over 300 freebies to choose from) and the zebra is part of the Wild Child collection. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink and American Craft. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. And please do become a follower. I will be giving away a prize pack when  I reach 100 followers.

3 comments:

  1. Melissa, your zebra card is simply awesome. Gorgeous background and paper piecing, a very interesting card. Thanks so much for joining us at ABC Challenges. Have a lovely week!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I love the zebra cut out. Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge. cheers,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fab card and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete