Saturday, June 24, 2017

Another Birthday Card!


Sharing another Birthday Card today using more Doodlebug Design paper 
and dies and stamps from Jaded Blossom.

Loving crafting with orange lately. It has never really been my color, but lately I keep going back to it. I have another project coming up in several days that uses an orange/blue combination.


I used the Card Mat Dies, Star Dies, Border Dies 2, and Party Pants stamp set from Jaded Blossom. The paper is from the Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray collection. Making birthday cards for guys can be a bit hard sometimes, but I really like how both of them I have made this week have turned out.

Have a great Saturday! My boys are coming home from camp later today. 
I am super excited to see them!!!

Blessings,
                      

1 comment:

  1. The doodlebug paper makes your card so FUN, bright & cheery! Super CUTE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete