Wednesday, June 14, 2017

You Set My Heart on Fire! Jaded Blossom June Release Day 3!

I am so STINKIN' EXCITED to share today's reveal with you from the Jaded Blossom June Release!!! We are sharing Dragon Kisses - and I just LOVE this sweet little dragon!!!

You'll have to head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see all the colors the Design Team has colored this little cutie, but I colored the little sweetie in pink!

I think I am going to name this little guy JB Dragon! Hehe!


I want to show you some close-ups so you can get a better look at the backgrounds.


The card used the Card Mat Dies, Paint Splatters 2, and Amaze-Me. Love all the details and still it is only a one layer card. To add the Paint Splatters stamp around the dragon, I used the free SVG file for the dragon that you can get from the Jaded Blossom website. I cut it out and laid it over my colored image and then stamped around it. 


I used the Luggage Tag Die for my tag. I again used the Paint Splatters stamp around my dragon. The paper for the back layer is Doodlebug Design and I also added some Doodlebug Sprinkles to the front. I tied it to my gift with some pink crinkle ribbon.

I used Copic Markers to color JB - R81, R83, R85, and R20.

The new Dragon Kisses will be available this Friday with the rest of the June Release, but if you can't wait ...

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99


June 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 4 x 6 Freebie

 4x6 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142.99

Here is today's reveal:

Dragon Kisses


Don't forget to stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog for more inspiration using this sweet stamp set!

Thank you for coming by today. See you tomorrow for Day 4!

Blessings,
                      

1 comment: