Thursday, June 22, 2017

Birthday Time!

We are always needing Birthday Cards, right!!!

My oldest is 13 today! I have my 1st official teenager, oh my!!! And he is off at camp, so I don't even get to see him today. Makes me sad!!! He is a fantastic kiddo and blesses mine and my husband's life immensely!!! Love that boy and can't wait to celebrate with him this Sunday! I'll be making him and my husband both a nice dinner to celebrate since my boys missed Father's Day as well. Then next month we will have a big shindig to celebrate this special milestone!


I started with some great papers from Doodlebug Design and dies and stamps from Jaded Blossom. I cut both papers using Rectangle Dies 1 and then cut the blue birthday paper with the balloon border die from Border Dies 2. I used the Happy Hello stamp set to add my sentiment. I then used foam squares to attach the blue birthday paper at the bottom and then taped it all to a card base. I like the dimension at the bottom of this one.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
                     

1 comment: