Friday, June 16, 2017

Welcome Little One! Jaded Blossom June Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June 2017 Release Blog Hop.

Now if you're here from Tina's blog, you're in the right place; but if you're just passing through, start at the beginning. You don't want to miss this! I have the complete line up at the bottom if you need it.

Here is what I made:


I used the new Label Shape Dies and my all time favorite new stamp set - Dragon Kisses - to decorate this sweet baby girl shower gift. For the sentiment, I used Simple Sayings 2.


The bag is from SVG Cuts, the cardstock is by Papertrey Ink, and the patterned paper is by Authentique. I used Copics to color my dragon and Zing Embossing Powder for the sentiment.


Regular Price for the Release Package is $142.99

 Free 4x6 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 6/18, 11:59pm pst.

TRADING CARDS

Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.
BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Cindy!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Candace

Sara(June Guest Designer)

Thanks for hopping with us!
Blessings,
                     

21 comments:

  1. So cute! Love this idea for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you, this stamp set is my FAVORITE!! This is just so cute. I love how you used it for a baby gift. Awesome Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn sweet!!! Love this and such cute papers! The dies are a must have!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love how you colored the dragon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! Love that little dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great release! Love your project, they are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bag! Your projects are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little baby gift idea and it's cute little dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet. I like the papers and how you colored the dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This umbrella is FABULOUS!! I SO want to make one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea with the baby dragon on the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and love
    the baby dragon on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete