Monday, June 12, 2017

Birthday Fit for a Warrior! Jaded Blossom June Release Day 1!

It's June Release Time at Jaded Blossom and it is too much fun! Definitely one of my favorites!!!

Today we are sharing two new stamp sets - I Vike You and Shield Maiden - and a new set of dies - the Label Shape Dies.

I have made a birthday card and tag set using I Vike You and Label Shape Dies.


I used a new svg file from SVG Cutting Files called Castle Door Card (It will be in the store this week). I added my valiant viking warrior to the front and then added the label with my embossed sentiment. For the tag, I embossed the viking helmet to a die cut from Candy Charms and Banners and embossed a Happy Birthday sentiment from Turtley Rad onto a banner from Mini Tag Dies 2.


This card could also be an awesome birthday invitation just by changing the sentiment
on the banner to You're Invited from the Invitations Galore stamp set.


Finish off the inside with the time, date, place, and RSVP sentiments also from Invitations Galore.

The paper I used for the castle door is from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline.

This month's release will be available this Friday at 4 pm PST; but if you can't wait...


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99


June 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 4 x 6 Freebie

 4x6 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59 pm PST, and then it will be back up in the store on Friday at 4 pm PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142.99

Here are today's reveals:

Label Shape Dies






Visit the Jaded Blossom Blog for more inspiration with these new dies and stamps!

Thank you for dropping in today. See you tomorrow for Day 2!

Blessings,
                      

4 comments: