Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Zombie Virus!

I know you all are thinking sunshine and rainbows and flip flops with all that heat outdoors, but sometimes I just have to craft something I love and for me that is something for Halloween. And besides, next month everyone is going to be bombarding us with Christmas in July, right!!!

So today, I dug the Poison Bottle out of the Halloween section of the SVG Cutting Files Store to post here and on the SVG Cutting Files Blog.


I turned the Poison Bottle into a shaped card using the weld function in Silhouette Studio software. My husband is a huge Walking Dead fan, so this will make a great card for him. 

I decided to decorate the bottle with the new Label Shape Dies from Jaded Blossom and used sentiments from Pick Your Poison and Spooky Labels.

And now that I think of it, Halloween is only 4 months away, so maybe I'll be hanging out in the Halloween section of the store a lot more between now and then! Bwahahaha!

Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon!

Blessings,
                      

Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes 6/26 E2:2
DL Art: June Linky Party 6/30 
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes 6/25 E3:2
613 Ave Create: June Anything Goes 6/30 E8:2
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Use Patterned Paper 6/27 E5:1

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you... Of course I've been making Holiday cards since January... so July won't be too bad from me! HAHAHA... I have been thinking of Fall & Halloween lately... It's my favorite time of year... and I had a few ideas floating in my head... After seeing this.. I might as well make them... at least I'm not the only one thinking ahead like that! :)

    Now.. your project.. it's very cool! LOVE the Shape! Awesome Sauce!!
    Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, luv the vibrant purple and black....fun shaped card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete