Thursday, June 15, 2017

Magical Dreams! Jaded Blossom June Release Day 4!

It's Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom June Release!

We have two more stamp sets to share today - Spirit Animal and Pegasus Kisses.

I have used a sentiment from Pegasus Kisses on my card today.


I used the new Chibi Gryphon from SVG Cutting Files to make a magical creature card. I have also used Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies and Border Dies 2. I love the sentiment on this!

These two stamp sets will be available tomorrow with the rest of the June Release. We will start off the day tomorrow with one more reveal and then at 6 pm central time we will have the release blog hop along with every thing being available in the store.

Here are today's reveals:

Spirit Animal


Pegasus Kisses


Head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog for more inspiration using these 2 stamp sets!

Thank you for dropping in today. See you tomorrow for Day 5 and the Blog Hop!

Blessings,
                      

1 comment: