Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bee Mine!

Still sharing some Valentine goodies that I made for my family.
 
I made some cards for my kiddos using files from Miss Kate Cuttables. This one was for my daughter. She squealed when she opened it.
 
 
I used the Bee Mine title and bee files. The card is an A2 size. The design paper is from Recollections Valentine paper pad.

 
Thank you for dropping in. You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest. And with Easter coming, keep in mind that I do custom orders. I would be happy to help you with your Easter treats and cards. It's easiest to contact me through Facebook or my Etsy store.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
And come back Monday and Tuesday to see the cards I made for my boys.
 
Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
Creative Fingers: #67 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #79 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #170 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #93 Anything Goes
DL Art February Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces: Saturday Linky Party
613 Ave Create: #111 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #93 Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Amen to your opening statement, and love the card.
    Wonderful job!!!!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the papers you picked out

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is so sweet. I love your bee and the papers I am inspired to go check those files out.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course she squealed! It's so darn CUTE! LOVE that paper too! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun. Great layout and color. Thank you for taking time to share your creations with us at Word Art Wednesday in our 170th challenge. Your art is beautiful. Many BLESSINGS to you and yours,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing at SCT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely valentine card for your daughter. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and we would love to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Melissa! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete