Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

All of the Trendy Gals from Trendy Twine hope that you have a very
 
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
 
This year we've done something a bit different as we celebrate this fun day -- Secret Cupid! We were each given a name of one of our sweet design team sisters by our fearless leader, Lesley Ann. We then made a card or a tag and sent it along with some kind of special treat to bring a bit of joy to our mailboxes this Valentine's. And today we are going to share with you all of these very special creations. We hope you enjoy them.
 
I was honored to create something for my sweet DT sister, Kimberly.
 
I made a card with a matching gift box.
 
 
The card was made using a sketch I found on Pinterest. I used a cut file from My Scrap Chick called Girlfriend Valentine Bear, papers mostly from the Recollections 6x6 Valentine paper pad along with a piece from my scrap bin, and, of course, some delicious Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
 
 
The gift box is a cut file from SVG Cuts freebie page. It is called the Octagonal Heart Box. I also used the Recollection papers and various cardstock. The stamp is from My Creative Time and reads "To a Beary Special Friend." And I finished it with a touch of Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine
under my flower.
 

 I added some goodies to the gift box; and as I packed up my shipping box, I also put in an embossing folder. I really enjoyed the Secret Cupid fun.
 
I also want to send a big Thank You!!! to Sukie for sending me some joy to my mailbox. Stop by her blog to see what she sent me and, of course, stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see what all of my DT sisters have to share with you today!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by. It is always a joy to have you here. I invite you to visit my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.
 
Blessings,
                     
 
Challenges:
Creative Fingers: #67 Anything Goes 2/19
Simply Create Too: #79 Anything Goes
Crafter's Café: #103 Hearts
Word Art Wednesday: #170 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #93 Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Melissa, this is so amazing! Love love love it! Your box turned out awesome! Love the papers too! I know Kimberly LOVED it! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I just love the card, it is Precious!The gift box is GORGEOUS!! I love the color combo!!
    Very Sweet my friend!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set you created! I love the papers you used. They are so elegant!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, you truly blessed me this Valentine's!! I absolutely adore everything and all the wonderful touches and treats!! *hugs* Happy Valentine's Day, wonderful friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun Melissa! LOVE that adorable card and what a great idea for that sweet box filled with goodies!!! Bet Kim LOVED them!!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are great! I sure do like the DT swap idea...what a fun surprise for each of you! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable project, love the gorgeous papers and patterns! Such a fun idea to fill a box of yummy goodies! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a CUTE set! LOVE the card & box! I bet your secret sister LOVED her surprise! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great valentine project, cute teddy bear! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these, too!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Love the bear! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice projects! You rock, Miranda
    Hugs. Eli (SOUS)

    ReplyDelete