Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Love You, Tiger!

The last card for my kiddos for Valentine's Day. This one is for my youngest son, my second born. He is into everything, so I decided to just go ahead and make one more of the Cute Valentine Animals from Miss Kate Cuttables.
 
This time it is the Tiger.
 
 
As with the other two cards, this one is also A2 size and the background paper is from Recollections Valentine 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom.
 
 
 I enjoyed making all these projects this week using these cute animals. I hope you have enjoyed them. Thank you for stopping in again. I invite you to visit my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. And with Easter coming, keep in mind that I do custom orders. I would be happy to help you with your Easter treats and cards. It's easiest to contact me through Facebook or my Etsy store.
 
Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate: #93 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #93 Anything Goes
Crafty Boots: Use a Sentiment
Creative Cutting Challenge: #47 Love
Sentimental Sundays: #246 Happy V-day

10 comments:

  1. Melissa, Your Card is just Adorable. I Loved looking at your latest Creations. Glad I stopped by. Hope your doing well.
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..... that is simply adorable! What a CUTE card! And I bet he just loved it! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Great idea! Cute tiger:) Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series - so cute. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous little tiger, he makes sure a cute card. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made great use of these svg's and made fun, cute cards. Thanks for joining us. Marina. Creative Cutting DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tiger....again love the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another sweet, sweet card. Such lucky kiddos!! Thanks for sharing another great project with us at The Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet, perfect for our current challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
    Hugs, Maja DT

    ReplyDelete