Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Love!

My hubby was sadly away for Valentine's Day, but has since returned home. We have been married 12 years and I love him more every day! He is the pillar of our family. I truly appreciate all he does for me and our precious kiddos.
 
Using the Dancing Couple Bears from My Scrap Chick, I made him this card.
 
I am willingly dancing my life away with this man!
 
 
Don't you just want to shout for joy when a background paper says just what you want and makes it easy to put a card together. Well that was just my luck with this card. I started with an A2 size card base. I added the background paper by Reminisce called My Love. I then attached my paper piecing right in the center of the card and that's all it took. The Valentine Bears cut files and digis from My Scrap Chick are just the cutest. And they can be used for so many different occasions besides Valentine's Day. The card I am showing today could be easily used as a Anniversary card, Congratulations for Engagements or Weddings, etc. Head on over there and check them out.
 
 
Thank you, as always, for visiting me today. I truly appreciate it!
 
You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest. I invite to follow me on either site! And with Easter coming, keep in mind that I do custom orders. I would be happy to help you with your Easter treats and cards. It's easiest to contact me through Facebook or my Etsy store.
 
Blessings,
                     
 
Challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge: #93 Anything Goes
DL Art February Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #171 Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge: #47 Love
Sentimental Sundays: #246 Happy V-day
Decorate to Celebrate: #94 Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. so cute
    Thanks for playing with the Sister act challenge card Fanny (SACC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I really like this card Melissa! I also agree the Background paper Screams perfection!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this card is total cuteness:) Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. too darn cute thank you for joining the challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet with so much detail...very romantic too! (Hope you got a nice gift giving a great card like this...lol) Thanks again for playing with us over at The Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this isn't the most precious card, I don't know what is. I just LOVE the paper piecing you've done here, and I can tell this took you some time to create. I can't thank you enough for sharing your wonderful talents with us in our challenge this week, and I hope that you will join us again real soon.
    God bless,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love all the little details you use!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete