Monday, February 16, 2015

Hippo Love!

Yesterday, I shared the card that I made for my sweet princess, and today I am going to share the Valentine card that I made for my oldest. His favorite color is purple...
 
 
...so I made him this cute purple hippo using this file from Miss Kate Cuttables. I modified the layers a bit. The card is A2 size. The background paper is from the Recollections Valentine 6x6 pad. I used various cardstocks for my piecing. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom.
 
 
Thank you for stopping in today. You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest. And with Easter coming, keep in mind that I do custom orders. I would be happy to help you with your Easter treats and cards. It's easiest to contact me through Facebook or my Etsy store.
 
One more kiddo, so one more card tomorrow. Then later in the week I will share with you the card I made for my hubby.
 
Blessings,
                 
 
Challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate: #93 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #111 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #93 Anything Goes
Crafty Boots: Use a Sentiment
Creative Cutting Challenge: #47 Love

8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is he? Super cute card Melissa. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable and your card couldn't do anything other than make someone feel good. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! I bet your kids just loved getting these for Valentine's Day! The hippo just makes me smile! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hippo is SOOO cute! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the slightly unexpected colour combo on this cute card. Thanks for joining us. Marina. Creative Cutting DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all your critter projects!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card...super cute! Thanks for sharing with us and playing along with The Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete