Saturday, February 28, 2015

For My Peeps Sneak Peek!

It is the last day of Febraury! Spring is almost here!!!
All month long at Twine It Up with Trendy Twine, we have been featuring the Limeade Trendy Twine and the Kraft Gable Boxes.
Here is a sneak peek of my project today.
  


I hope you will head on over to the Trendy Twine blog for all the details.

Thanks for stopping in today. You can also find me on Pinterest. And stop by my Facebook page as I have a giveaway going on there. You'll find all the info in my Pinned Post at the top.

Blessings,
                    

9 comments:

  1. Great sneak peek! Love those peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!! I already seen it on facebook! I think it's a great treat box! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's never early for Easter!! Especially this Super cute treat!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gable box, love those sweet little peeps! The button you added looks awesome with the twine too, such a great project! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sneak and I totally love your gable box!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute sneak! Love your project!! I can't believe Easter is upon us already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another sneak peek! Of course, I already saw this on on FB and it was wonderful! : )

    ReplyDelete