Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Tag!

Wanting to share one more tag that I have made as I prepare for the big day.
 
I am using a cut file from KaDoodle Bug Designs!
 
One of the things I like about the pattern sets at KBD is that they always contain lots of little extras. Today I am using a Christmas bulb from the Merry Moose-mas set.
 
 
I started out by cutting out the Christmas bulb and piecing it together. I then used my Cuttlebug to die cut two layers from the Spellbinders Label Four set and adhered them together. I then added the bulb to my tag base. I also die cut a banner die from My Craft Spot and stamped it with a My Craft Spot sentiment from the Naughty or Nice stamp set. I used some Holly Berry Trendy Twine to make a bow for my ornament and then I tied off a bit more at the top of the tag. Pop dots were used for dimension and I inked all my pieces with various inks. Two days to go, and today I will get out and finish my Christmas shopping. Yuck! That is the part that I truly dislike about this holiday. I am not a shopper! I hope all your preparations are coming together.
 
Thanks for stopping in today! Please stop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.
 
Merry Moose-mas set:
 
Blessings,
                       

2 comments:

  1. Your tag looks fabulous! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag!!
    I wish you a very merry Chritmas, Melissa!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete