Monday, December 15, 2014

Let It Snow Snowman Bear Gift Bag!

How about another cute gift bag? This one is using a fun file from
 
 
One of Melissa's newest files is Fun in the Snow. I think these bears are absolutely adorable.

  I used the Snowman Bear on my gift bag.
 

 I started by sizing my bear in my Silhouette software to the size I needed so that it would fit on my bag. (The bag was sized to the largest size I could make it on my virtual mat.) I cut the pieces and put my bear together. I used paper from Carta Bella's Merry and Bright collection. I then took another piece of the patterned paper from the collection and cut out my gift bag. The gift bag is from SVG Cutting Files Dinosaur Handled Bag file. Once my bag was cut and assembled, I added the Snowman Bear file with pop dots. I then die cut a banner from the Spellbinder's Pennant set, added my sentiment from Peachy Keen Stamps Christmas Greeting Words set and some Totally Natural Trendy Twine, and attached it to the bag as well. I also attached a snowflake from a Martha Stewart punch I have. So excited to have made two adorable gift bags this week. See Monday's post for the other one.

 
 I hope you have a terrific week and as always I am grateful that you dropped by. I invite you to check out my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well if you'd like.
 
Blessings,
                      
 
I will enter my Gift Bag into the following challenges:
DL Art December Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #90 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. so darn cute thank you for joining us at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is totally adorable, Melissa.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Melissa! I can only imagine how fabulous your tree must be! And underneath....probably just as awesome! Thanks for joining us this week here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! he is so adorable and what a great size treat bag for goodies:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so adorable-- I love his scarf oh so much! Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete