Monday, December 8, 2014

Trendy Twine's 12 Days of Christmas Day 8

On the 8th Day of Christmas, Trendy Twine shared with me...
 
Hey All!!! - It is Day 8 of Gift Packaging ideas from Trendy Twine.
I hope you have been enjoying all the ideas for the Christmas Season as much as we have been enjoying sharing them with you.

It drives my husband batty, but I have this need to really dress up my holiday packages and stocking stuffers. That means big bows, lots of ribbon and twine, and of course cute tags. Yes, I admit, that I may go a bit overboard in my hubby's opinion; but until he helps with the wrapping, I guess I get to do it any way I want to, right!!!!
 
Today I have a stocking stuffer to share with you that has a tag attached and then I will also show you the same tag made with different colors. I used Holly Berry and Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine. I have also used the 8" Skinny Candy Chutes.
 
 
The tag is from the Silhouette Store and is 4" in height and was made using a MME's Merry Christmas paper pad. The cut file that I attached to it with pop dots is from Little Scraps of Heaven and the stamped sentiment is from My Craft Spot. I added ribbon with a bit of Holly Berry Trendy Twine and a jingle bell as well.
 
Here is a close up of the tag.
 
 
This penguin is so super cute hiding under his Santa hat!
 
 
To attach the tag, I wrapped some more Holly Berry TT around the candy chute and then attached it to the ribbon on the back of the tag.
 
This next tag is for my princess, so it had to be made up in pinks. And since Twisted Gumball is one of my favorite twine colors, I accented my pink tag with blue and again attached another cute penguin.
 
 
I hope you will stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see all the wonderful projects my talented teammates have made. And remember there are four more day of ideas left to go.
 
I am happy you dropped by my blog today, and I hope you will find me on my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.
 
May you know God's presence this Christmas season,
                                       
                                       
 
Challenges:
DL Art Thankful Thursday: #145 Any Winter Holiday
DL Art December Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 12/31
613 Ave Create: #101 AG w. Opt Twist
Scrappy Mom's Stamps: Tag You're It! 12/22
Little Scrap Pieces: Show It Off Linky Party

12 comments:

  1. LOVE these adorable tags Melissa!! Super CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this couldn't be any sweeter! Love this sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Melissa!!! Love that super cute penguin and your tag with the jingle bell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun treats and amazing tags! The sweet little penguin is absolutely adorable! I love over the top dressing up packaging, it really shows you care! Awesome gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO ADORABLE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute package! That penguin is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags and packaging is so darling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such adorable tags! I love penguins! A sweet treat!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very cute gift tag - fun and colorful. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa, I am so glad you shared your project & creativity at 613 Ave C! What a little cutie he is, and a great idea for a stocking gift!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / twist: “Create Your Own Challenge”]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melissa, this is a fabulous little gift and your tag is the sweetest. Can I be your princess, too? I want a pink one ;)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete